Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Numb

So lately I am feeling kind of numb on the inside. I am not really 100% sure why that is, but I just kind of feel unhappy, not in an unhappy I am depressed way, but more that I am not feeling fulfilled, if that makes sense. I love my job but it just doesn't feel right anymore. I am not sure what I think or how I feel about it anymore.

Is this world really for me? Have I done my "dues" in this world and its time to move on? I completely love what the people are doing around me and how they are impacting the Healthcare world. I just think its not for me or perhaps what I am doing currently is just not what I want to do anymore.

So I have gone back and forth about this starting a new career, but in reality I have been scared. I think that I am tired of being scared and settling for a life I don't want that maybe its time to really get my act together and pursue something that I have always wanted to do. My heart tells me its where I need to be so why am I just sitting here living a life I don't want?

I have been told that if I set my mind to it I can do anything, so why don't I believe it? I think its because I believe its impossible at this point in my life...but I go back to one of my favorite quotes given to me at a bad time in my life...Believe in yourself and you can do unbelievable thing...so I am going to try to believe in myself and believe that I can do the unbelievable thing.

First step commit to this change...that is what I am going to work on now.

No comments: