Friday, January 6, 2012

Goodbye

I am so horrible at goodbye and I had to say "goodbye" today. It was such a bittersweet feeling as Bev retired. Excited for her next chapter in life, but so sad to see her leave the office. 6 years, 4 months, and 1 day, she's been apart of my everyday life and I will truly miss that, but I am so glad and lucky to know someone that is so hard to say goodbye or see you soon too.

A couple weeks earlier I had to say "goodbye" to another co worker, but the good thing about that is I know where they will be every Monday and can go see them, so it wasn't as hard.

And next week we say goodbye to another coworker as they go to D.C. its sad but I never got that close to them so I know it will be okay.

All this saying "goodbye" is making me just think about where I am and where and if I am even going anywhere. Its been a hard day, but I am thankful for great friends that help me through it all. I think things the next few weeks will get tougher, but I am hoping that I am stronger than those things. I know that I have 2 people that will help me completely through it and I just have to stay positive and hope that I can.

Here's trying to stay positive throughout it all.

No comments: