Sunday, August 26, 2012

Trips...

So its been a while since I have written, but basically its been little trips here and there since last time I wrote. I think I really needed the trips because things were really getting to me and are somewhat getting to me today as well. On the 2nd I went to Arizona with my friend and had such an amazing time. We didn't do too much but it was perfect in every way. I loved the time spent with her. When we got back a few days later we took in an amazing concert on the waterfront to see Mumford and Sons. Loved it so much, but it also made me really think about things. Basically I went with 3 couples and it just made me think about how I wanted to be with someone to take with me when we do things like that. Its the first time that I have really felt like that. The weekend we took a trip to Cincinnati were we did some shopping, took in a Reds vs Cubs game, and had some drinks...and slept 6 in a room for four, but it was a lot of fun and relaxing. The next morning we had an amazing brunch and did some more shopping. I loved it all, but this also made me think about how I hope one day I will have someone to take on these kinds of trips. I hope that I will have someone to share all these things with. Don't get me wrong I am fine where things are, but I'd like to find someone and start my own family...have my own house and home.

No comments: