Thursday, June 28, 2012

Emotions

I have been so very overwhelmed with emotions lately. I am mad at who I am and where I am. Angry that I feel like I am stuck living in a place I don't want to be, but scared to leave the place I am so familiar with. So I am putting my life on hold...and I am not sure what that is I am putting my life on hold for. Is it time to walk away? I see myself getting angry and not really at the people completely around me but at myself and the people around me are the ones that are taking the brunt of my anger. Is that fair to them? No, but it doesn't mean I am not doing it. The way I feel reminds me of a time in my life I am not the biggest fan of and I feel that I have taken several steps back in my life. Who is this person I have become? In the last few weeks I have lost all patience, I have been so stressed and emotional that I am making myself sick, and ultimately I feel so unhappy...and for what? Am I on the wrong path? I miss myself...I miss the laughs. The smiles. The good times. The way things were. Now, I don't know who I am.

No comments: