Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Song

Tonight I heard a song by Trace Adkins "If the Sun Comes Up" and it really has me thinking. Its a song about if the sun comes up without me tomorrow, the question it asks is would you really know how much I care about you or the way you've changed my life. So my question is would the people in my life know how much I care for them or how much they changed my life? And if I should die would I know the impact that I made on the lives of others or how much others cared about me? It also goes on to say "I know there would be tears and hope you'd get past it and when you think of me you'll think of me laughing" Have you ever thought about what others would think about you once you are gone? Would there be tears if you weren't to wake up? Would someone smile when they think about you? I have no clue what people would think about me or how they would feel and I think most people don't, but this song just had me thinking, would I leave this place better? Would people cry for me when I am gone, but also remember me laughing and the good times that came with me?

No comments: