Saturday, December 3, 2011

UK vs UNC

Best game ever!!! This has to go down as my #1 experience at a basketball game. I had some ahmazing seats half court about 8 rows up, the atmosphere was insane, the game was great, and down to the last second what more could someone ask for? Having my friend sitting next to me experiencing every single second of it...well I had that too! It really was an incredible game, the up and down of the crowds, the gasps, the emotion that could be felt by all. It was just such a remarkable game that I am not even sure words can even put it to justice, it was the game of a life time for me and one that you just had to be there to understand. The excitement that Teague was on the free throw line to clinch the game for us to missing the free throw to the David block to the grabbing of the rebound to the jumping up in down and able to witness the excitement by the crowd. Crazy crazy game that I will always remember and some funny moments throughout the game just because I am goofy and my friend deals with me. :) Everything was right about this game and I am choosing to believe that even the UNC fans had a blast and left feeling like dang UK fans are crazy, but they sure do love their basketball.

I also now truly believe my friend has been converted to a true UK fan. She was up and down, shaking her pom pom, screaming, yelling, shaking, and really experiencing all the ups and downs of the game. Love it!

No comments: