Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Wild Thyme
So tonight was a Penguin adventure that lead us to Wild Thyme, which is a cooking school. We candy making and homemade gifts class, which was somewhat fun, but so disorganized. I think you could really tell that it was the first time they did a candy making one and didn't take in consideration the timing of it all. They also didn't quiet advertise correctly how long the class really was which also made it a little hard, since there were plans made right after the class. We were able to still learn some good things though I think. We made some bourbon balls and learned how to make peppermint bark, we learned some other things but not really things that I think were worth it or any better than what I can do. I think I may try one of their dinner classes. They seem like they may be better, but who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment