Thursday, December 1, 2011

Basketball

Tonight I went to the UK game with my friend and sat down in the big bosses seats, which were ahmazing! I had a lot of fun and the game was pretty good as well as the people watching I did. For some reason though I just have this weird feeling. Do you remember a few weeks ago I wrote about a situation I handled wrongly? I don't regret taking this friend to the game, but I guess I wonder in someways would I have taken them if the situation few weeks ago didn't happen? Do you know how you sometime have that one person you like to do certain things with and when you do it with someone else its fun but kind of weird and as if something is missing? That's kind of how I felt. There were things that I would see that made me laugh and I think maybe would have been funnier if the other person was there. Just random things like that I guess. I mean I still had fun and really enjoyed spending sometime with my other friend and I think they really enjoyed it and it was the first game they had been in some time. I dunno it just seemed different I guess.

No comments: