Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Angel Trees

Well because I am a sucker I am helping with 5 angels this year, but I am seriously excited about it. I started off with 2 with a friend that she got from her church and pretty much finished with them but a few things. Then today I got an email that said that our work still had x amount left that needed things for. So I really wanted to do one more and my friend was willing to pick up another with me we got another one. Since I am a sucker like I said before I also convinced someone else to take on a set of twins which lead me to the 5 that I have this year.

Tonight after the weigh in though and already feeling pretty good about myself I was able to spend some time with a friend as well as do some shopping for the angels and feel like Santa! I think we did well.

No comments: