We woke up and headed to Mystic CT to hang out at the seaport, which only lasted a few minutes when we found out it was going to cost us 24 just to go into the seaport area, but we took a drive out to the scenic stop on the highway and all was good since we headed to Newport, RI which was amazing and my favorite thus far. We did the 10-mile ocean drive which incled Bellevue Mansions, Breakers, Fort McHenry, etc. After that we headed to the Cliff Walk, which is truly unbelievable and I think everyone should do it before they die, Words can’t even describe what all we saw, so the pictures I think will have to do for this one. It was just unfreaking believable. Kayla and I did the extended version of it I think though, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Then we stopped off to eat at the Barking Crab, which was perfect timing since it started raining as soon as we walked in.
We then went to Cape Cod, were I had a little bit of a heart of attack trying to tackle the rotary in rush hour traffic, I hope nobody every has to do that, It took me 3 loops before I could get off on my exit.
After getting frustrated we took Vicky’s recommendation and headed to Provincetown, which has quiet the night life. We got lucky enough that we got their right when the sun was setting so ewere able to take the moment in and enjoy the sunset and the sand dunes everywhere. We ventured around the main area and had yet another photo session with John to complete the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment