Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kayla and Christina's Trip to Yosemite August 15th

This would be a day dedicated to relaxation. We slept in and pretty much just got ready just in time to check out. We then headed to the Devonshire Mall were we ate really really expensive taco bell wandered around the mall until Eat Pray Love started. Which was an amazing movie that I highly suggest to others to watch. Its SO inspiring and I think it made a perfect end to our road trip. I found a lot of things int eh moving to be very interesting and very inspiring to me...I hope that one day I can take a year off to explore the world like she does in the movie and find so much inspiration. Just watching the movie was inspiring. Eat whatever you want whenever you want...follow your loves...and remember to always pray when your lost and confused. Have fun and always keep your faith!

After leaving the movie we headed to the gym...were we stood in line for a little bit...or a few hours. We played life, layed on the ground, chatted with the Knights, other fans, and made fun of some people...did lots of people watching. Enjoyed most of it minus the $3 bottle of water.

I personally think it was completely worth it. We had front row seats right behind the bench of the players. We were able to hear EVERYTHING off the bench and see everything. It was amazing, minus the crazy girl that thought it would be cool half way threw the game that she would sit in the stands that said no seating! You all know how I am about games. I love watching them and routing on the teams...and some of you all probably believe I am a stalker...but I am going to say I am just at the right place at the right time. Check the pictures out and see how awesome it was!

No comments: