Saturday, August 14, 2010
Kayla and Christina's Trip to Yosemite August 12th
After spending just a few hours in Bar Harbor the night before we decided to stick around and experience some of the day life, which was completely worth it to me. We went down to the ocean front, were I experience my first seashell hunt, but was a failure. We just enjoyed the ocean on the rocks. We then wandered around all the different stores and heard many people talk about how crowded Bar Harbor was and that they thought it was because Obama was there a few weeks before putting them on the map. We then decided we were hungry and eyed in on Gylans, mainly so I can get lobster. :) While we waited for the place to open we sat out in the little park area, which was amazing. Great view and great weather. We then went to Gylans as soon as it opened and I had a whole lobster for lunch and never ate again that day. It was delicious and I was so excited about it, if you can't tell in the pictures later. Kayla then experienced some more Atlantic Brewing Company Beer and I experienced some Bar Harbor ice Cream and we decided to hit the road to head to Finger Lakes. We/I drove about 9 hours before pulling off and calling it a night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment