Random conversations is what I am good at I think. Yesterday while I was in line at the bank the teller was like are you related to blank and I was like yup and had a random conversation about how he knew me when I was young. I also later had a random conversation with a lady at the grocery store talking about what she was going to be making with her groceries. What is it about me that makes random people want to talk to me?
Actually what is it about me that makes people want to talk to me in general? I feel like I always have very random conversations and sometimes ones that I don't want to have.
But of course there are a few that I want to have and enjoy everyday. These last few weeks I have really enjoyed my phone conversations. Its amazing to me that I can talk to someone via text all day long and still have a great phone conversation with them later. I also find it remarkable that I can see someone everyday talk to them throughout the day and still at night have long conversations with them.
I was asked the other day how I could talk to someone on the phone for hours and honestly until a few months ago I would have said I couldn't but over the last few months I have had some crazy long but great conversations.
If you know me you know I am not big on the talking part of things usually, but its growing on me. Things that amaze me are the simple things like talking on the phone with someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment