Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rough day turned good.

Today has been kind of a rough day, but it ended perfectly with a trip to the radio station to do a recording for our upcoming radiothon and some fun being an ambassador.

I was able to meet a friend who happens to kind of be a Kentucky celebrity to do a recording. I actually scripted the part so I knew it would be good. :) In reality though it was all the unscripted things he said that actually made it so good and made my day a better one. Its always fun to hear someone talk about something so passionately, specially if its something your passionate about to.

Later tonight I was able to go out an be and ambassador, but also just have some good conversation and pizza. After a rough day its always nice to be able to just relax and have some fun, like I did tonight.

No comments: