Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family and Friends

So since my last post I have been just hanging out and spending time with family and friends. As you know it was Thanksgiving which is a time to get together with family and friends basically. This year we had a very small Thanksgiving at my house, but it was a fun one as well. It was just my immediate family, which was nice and low key. My sisters and I after we finished eating headed to do some major shopping. It was fun, but dang was I tired. We didn't end up getting home until about 9 am, which we probably started the outing at about 9 pm...so 12 hours of shopping is a heck of lot for me. I was able to get some really good stuff though, so can't complain too much. I was able to spend some good time with them. After taking part of Friday to shop, deal with a family thing, and rest up some I went back to Lexington.

I started the day out with a nice work out...so close to being done with Boot Camp! I wish I felt like I was having a bigger change, but its okay because others seem to be able to tell a difference in me. After workout I was able to spend sometime with my friends. And Lexington was crazy and if your not aware of it yet Kentucky beat Tennessee in football for the first time in my life!! Cahrazee!!!So a friend and I ran some errands, and picked up another friend at the airport. Well we started our night at Pazzo's and well that should be enough for you know that it was one crazy night! We had some good appetizers, pizza, and they had some good beer with some good company. We then hit the road and had ourselves some fun at a few bars, possible too much fun. I won't go into any details because well it was quiet a scene.

Today I am just hanging out and relaxing. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: