Saturday, September 10, 2011

Art of Making Miracles

Tonight I hung out with my friends at the Art of Making Miracles event that benefits the Makenna Foundation that benefits the Kentucky Children's Hospital. Actually before we went there we went to In Shreds where someone made artwork out of credit card shreds basically. It was kind of weird but interesting to me as well. Actually it made me think that I didn't have good taste in art, which may be true actually. I enjoyed going to it with my friends though. We then headed off to the original reason for blogging. The Art of Making Miracle event is always a fun event to me. I always enjoy that we get to enjoy all kinds of foods from various places in town, the extraordinary silent auction as well as the live auction that always has some amazing things in that raises SO much money for the foundation. I also love what the cause stands for more than anything, the foundation has an amazing story and have some amazing people doing great things for the their lost daughter.

I always feel great after this event, its just an inspiring event that brings so many people for a cause I truly believe in.

No comments: