The last few days have kind of been stressful but the nights have been very relaxing. I have really enjoyed having dinner with friends a lot lately and the weather has been amazing which makes it better to go sit on a patio. Last night just hung out on a patio and ate and chatted which is always fun and relaxing. I feel like lately I have been talking a lot, not quiet sure why that is but maybe its a good thing. I've also kind of discovered that I am not into the crazy scenes anymore, does this make me old? Today I went down to the Festival of Ales and decided it just wasn't for me, but I did enjoy trying a new restaurant with friend on the patio. It was nice to have a relaxing evening on a patio.
It's really great to have wonderful friends that are just there for me and just go with the flow with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment