Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Ice Cream
There is just something about ice cream that seems to make everything better. Today I had a 1.50 ice cream cone and some amazing conversation on a great evening. I was feeling a little distant at first but then things just got easy while I continued to ramble about my life. Does that ever happen to you? It felt really good to let out some of the feelings I have been having as well as talk about things I've really never talked about which could also be why I am the way I am today. I fear that I am suppose to be this person that everyone thinks I am but that I feel I am never going to live up to the expectations of everyone. I know I shouldn't have to worry about what others think but I totally do. What if I am not as nice as people think? What if I am not as dependable as others think? What if I never get over this fear to be need? I mean so many things to think about. What if I push too much and lose the good people in my life? What if I continue to shut down and become a loner? I mean I know some seems extreme but some are true. I tend to really run away from people that care about me so much or I tend to push people away she I feel like they are depending on me a little too much. What's my problem? Why do I have this issue? Ugh I get so annoyed with myself sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment