Today I interviewed over skype, which was kind of neat but at the same time a little weird. I think the interview went really well. I met 8 people in my interview that were awesome and made it easy to talk too. I honestly am not sure though if development is what I want to do with my career. Does it hurt to continue these interviews? I don't know the right answer but I feel like I should finish them off and see what happens. If offered the job I will just have to think about it some more and make the decision, but for now I am thankful for all the awesome opportunities I have been given. I am also so thankful fro all the support I have been given. I feel like I have grown in so many ways and I love it.
I think that the possibility of a job though is making me nervous and scared. It's also making me want to "cut" ties. I have been struggling this week being around people that I really care about. I'm scared of getting hurt, it has happened so many times to me and I am not sure I can deal with it. I mean I know I'm jumping the gun but staying friend through a movie I think will be really hard. I know that it's possible that everything will be okay and if it's meant to be it will be. I just don't want to get hurt at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment