Today I had a dinner with my family. I actually went back home pretty early and picked up my grandfather and took him out of the house. I then went home and did a bunch of laundry and some awesome ironing! I also cooked some food and then just layed around the house, it was kind of what I needed.
I also really enjoyed our family dinner it had been a while since we had a dinner all together. It was definitely nice to see each other and enjoy a meal as well as catching up on things. My sister was selected for the 40 under 40 which we knew but we talked about her luncheon on Friday.
I am not really sure why today, but I just felt like I needed some time off from things. Do you ever wake up and think you need a break? Its such a weird feeling sometimes. Its not that I felt like I wanted a break from my friend, but I just didn't feel like responding. We always have a great time together, but I think people have made some comments to me that have got me thinking about stupid stuff that I know I shouldn't worry about. I am hopefully that this will pass soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment