Well that was a complete bust, well not really. I am sad that we didn't when the game, but I still had an amazing day. This morning I woke up and did some errands like pick up cookies and cupcakes for the tailgate. I also made a queso beef dip for the tailgate that I had to drop off so someone else could pretty much take it for me.
Then I went tailgating which was fun but kind of a mess as well. It was such a big game and all packed out which made it hard to actually find people. I enjoyed tailgating but I really enjoyed going to the game with my friends and tailgating with them. Even after the loss the people I was with seemed to still enjoy it and had some fun.
Sorry this post wasn't that great, but its helping me "calm" down and now I am headed to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment