Today I had an adventure with my friend which was ziplining at Dagaz Acres. I have never ziplined but have always wanted to do it, but could also never find anyone that would be willing to do so. Recently Dagaz Acres had a groupon and I was able to convince my friend to try somethinb new with me. I will have to admit it was a little scary at first mainly because I felt like I was "making" them do it. I think that in the end they really enjoyed it and it was a great experience for both of us. The drive up was a good chance for us to chat about things and continue to grow our friendship.
Anyways the trip up was amazing but the actual zipline was incredible. We were a little worried about the weather, but it turned out to be great weather and no need to worry, except it did make it a little muddy, which caused me to fall a few times...imagine that. When we got there we were able to go a little earlier as well as go with an 80 year old. The first two ziplines were ground to ground, which means you run and jump of and then you land on the ground. I really enjoyed these specially them being the first ones that we had done. The third one was a little more difficult for me but still very fun. I had to walk the "plank" get down and stand on a wire and then jump off, a tad more difficult then just running and jumping. Then we had a few that you just jump of a ledge, which was a lot of fun as well. My all time favorite was the "big nasty" I think I enjoyed it the most because it was a longer one and you were able to just relax and not think about jump and landing right away. I really did love it and it was such a great experience. I hope that we are able to do it again...hoping there will be another groupon soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment