Friday, September 16, 2011

Catching Up

So this week has been kind of crazy and I haven't had anytime to actually blog, but I am going to try to catch you back up with what all I have been doing this week.

On Monday I didn't do much I ran some errands for the upcoming events, went to a meeting for an event, and then my PT. I also said "goodbye" to a coworker today with yummy cupcakes and punch. It actually only seems like yesterday that she announced that she was leaving, but clearly I am wrong. Who knows though we may cross paths again in the future. I wish them the best of luck. I also had a nice patio dinner. This summer/fall winter is my favorite.

On Tuesday I seemed to have a crazy busy day which was preparing for the events later in the week and learning about another event that I would be planning. I also gave a tour to a group of people that I am sure actually knew lot more than I did. I also unfortunately got them lost a few time, but they were great sports. I also was able to have a nice lunch with my friend, that always takes care of me and makes sure I am taking care of myself. Its a very nice thing to have, specially because I forget sometimes to take care of myself. I then spent the night at the horse park where I saw some hall of fame horse and had a great meal while chatting with some of the people I gave a tour to earlier. They were some great people and I loved the catering company which kept me entertained through the night.

On Wednesday I just pretty much prepped for out event that night and ran some errands for the office. I also did some "clean up" from the event before, not too exciting. The best part of it all though was my friend delivering me dinner and watching a Tyler Perry movie with me. I know its weird I like Tyler Perry, but I just find them very inspirational. We just watched the movie had some dinner and they went on home and I pretty much just got ready to work the night shift. The night shift that started at 11:30, but I reported about 9:30 was I believe successful. It was kind of a mess but in the end the employee's were happy and that really all that we can ask for I think. The appreciation was until 2:30 and I got home about 3:15 and then by the time I went to sleep it was close to about 4...and then I had to wake back up around 6:30 to get ready for the all day employee and student appreciation day.

On Thursday I worked the employee and student appreciation day which started off a little rough with the rain, but in the end it was a great day. We had boxed lunched for about 9,000 people. It was such a great day I think, minus the crazy wind where I was. It was suppose to go until 7 pm, but I checked out about 4 and went on home. I was SO crazy tired.

Then today I have just taken sometime off for myself. I came into work for about a hour and did a few things, but mainly just spent most of the day relaxing. I then hung out with my friends and had some pizza on a patio and chatted, which is such a great thing to do. I also randomly ran into some people in the parking lot and chatted and caught up with them while I was trying to visit a friend of mine.

This week I have also had some pretty important questions and things getting into my head. On Monday I had a talk about lies which I think was a good conversation to have, but also one that I fell asleep in. I didn't mean to nor did I really know I did, but I think I got all the important things which matters, but I do still feel bad that I fell asleep in a conversation. On Tuesday I also had a conversation about spending too much time with people. Is it possible to spend too much time with someone? I just have struggled with finding the middle grown some I think. I have been feeling a little scared all week about things that I probably shouldn't be but I am just so weird about so many things.

I am now going to head to bed because tomorrow is going to be a great day of hanging out with friends and hopefully watching my team beat their rivals!

No comments: