Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Couple Day Recap

So the last few days haven't been really that busy, but they have been pretty relaxing.

On Sunday it didn't quiet work out the way I wanted it to, but I relaxed in the AM had some lunch with my little sister and mom. Ran back home and hung out a little and then my mom came over and I ran some errands with her. Then I went to work and helped unload for a meeting. Afterwards I was treated to some lovely Orange Leaf...but I may be a little obsessed with Orange Leaf, but its the healthier dessert right? Then I just hung out a little more. I got some carry out and Harry's...Friend came over and we had some dinner and then we attempted to make ice cream...it was a horrible fail. But it was fun now...after a few days of actually screwing it up.

Just did some work on Monday and then went to Thai Orchid to have a little Thai with the "boyfriend" to benefit Habitat for Humanity. We saw a friend and had some fun there, which actually ever dinner with the boy is always fun. Its nice, relaxing, and usually what I need. JL and I attempted to make ice cream again which was also a freaking failure...kind of like most things I have been doing lately.

I don't quiet recall what I did yesterday, but that could be a good thing it just means it was a pretty normal day...well except I was finally successful with my ice cream making...It was peach ice cream and when i posted a picture of it on facebook everyone said it looked like chicken in a blender or a butt on a copier...oo love people.

Today I was not in that great of a mood, which seems to be a weekly occurrence now a days. But I had another lovely dinner with "bf" which helped me get in a better mood. And tomorrow I get to work on another photo shoot for the coaches production, which is always fun and exciting...not only do I get to work with the coaches and with the marketing group!! Can't wait!

No comments: