I typically don't care too much to run errands and I am sure that most people don't either but when you have someone to do it with it makes it a little better. Today I ran a few errands with a friend and actually enjoyed it. I found some chairs during this errand run and now have them...ahh good thing for grad gift cards! Its really cool to be able to have so much running errands with a friend...I think it kind of means we are good friends...like you can do pretty much anything with them and have fun, you know?
Today is Father's Day, which means time with the our fathers for the most part. This morning I woke up and cleaned a little at my place and then got my stuff together and headed back to Frankfort. The whole drive to Frankfort was gorgeous, but when I got into Frankfort it was a completely different story...which really stunk since we had planned to go golfing. After some back and forth about if it is going to rain or not and a few fits we did end up going golfing. But in the process of this my sister slammed the door and showed her bad side. Then my dad decided he didn't like his father's day gift of his golf shoes so I had to return those and purchase new ones, which really wasn't that big of a deal but it was kind of frustrating to me, but if its what he wants its what he wants, right? But anyways we did end up going golfing about a hour later than expected and I thought it was really fun. I can't remember the last time my whole family went to the golf course, I was a little nervous bc the last time I could even remember was when my sister "ran" me over with a golf cart. And now that the brother likes to golf it really worked out. My mom and one sister only played for a little while an then went to get the granpa whiel we finished up. I had a pretty sweet game. I am excited about my adventure with JL on Tuesday...lets hope for good weather so I can get out out the course again, its been so long it seems like. Anyways after golf we grilled out some huge steaks and made some rice, corn, and asparagus and had a pretty nice dinner followed by dessert provided form Sam's Club. Good good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment