Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Golfing Adventure

Today after a pretty great day at work, we headed to the golf course. This was her first time playing and I have to say she was pretty good. We ran into some rain a few times but it just kind of made it better, it helped keep us cool. I really enjoy golf and find it to be a pretty relaxing experience, but taking a friend out that is learning the game and playing behind a group that was slow gave us an opportunity to chat with each other. We also saw some coworkers out and about while we were playing which was kind of neat...kind of being the keywords here. Unfortunately I didn't play so well today, but it ws still fun and got some good exercise I think. I hope that we can play again in the near future...there is something about a golf course that just gets me in a good mood and its like everything in life has stopped for that time being. And if your having a bad day you can take your anger out on the golf ball. This was good stuff for me.

After our adventure we came back to my place and had a nice little dinner and watched some Master Chef. Also attempted to make some more ice cream but was a complete fail. Good stuff good stuff...Today was a great great day. I had fun, enjoyed myself, finally had some good conversations, and now I am going to bed early.

No comments: