So I probably should be better about titles, but I just don't really know what I am even going to talk about until I start writing and then it usually ends up being a million thoughts. But I just had a really good evening I had a pool/cookout party. It was a nice relaxing evening with friends. I cooked some brown sugar burgers, mac n cheese, potatoes, and others brought dishes like dill dip, hummus, and we made some peanut butter ice cream...which was delicious, all of it! After a long week its exactly what I needed.
On Thursday we had the coaches production shoot with Coach Calipari, which I had SO much fun at...even though others may disagree, but it was pretty cool to be a part of it. I ran into my friend Key and she showed me the girls area of Joe Craft which was really cool to see. I kind of felt like a VIP. It was pretty sweet to see the lounge, their locker room, the training facilities, and all. Love when I get some "special treatment" I just hope I didn't make to big of a fool out of myself. I thought the shoot went well and we saw Coach Cal playing basketball with a few kids which was really neat and probably a once in a life time opportunity for them. I was also able to see Anthony Davis, Doron Lamb, Terrence Jones, and Michael Gilchrist which was really cool to see them hanging out and getting into the gym. After the shoot I just went back to work which was pretty normal.
The shoot today was with Coach Phillips which was amazing!! It was a little rough since I had to gather a few things which was almost impossible to find, but I had a good helper that even though I was frustrated they were able to help me out and get the job accomplished. I think my favorite part was that Joker made me feel like I was a friend, which I am pretty sure he does that with everyone. He walked in and gave me a hug and just chatted with him. We did his shoot pretty quickly and then when he went to do the radio part when I was able to play around in the locker room, which was amazing!! When he was done he told me gave me a high five and left and told me if I needed anything just to let him know. He really is an amazing guy. The last two Friday's have been amazing and a great experience for me.
So today was a pretty good day...hope that the weekend continues to be just as fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment