I've had kind of a rough week, but the visit yesterday definitely made things better. Today I was kind of hoping I would get to see my friend who just came back from vacation, but unfortunately I didn't. It kind of stinks, but at the same time its probably a good thing. I really shouldn't depend so much on them anyways. But I did find out today that an event I have really enjoyed myself at for the last two years, I didn't make the cut on the list..not sure if it was just a mistake or if I just wasn't wanted. It does kind of feel like I just wasn't wanted, which really sucks and feeling the way I have been lately kind of just makes things a little worse, but I guess things happen for some reason, not sure what but I am sure I will understand some day. I hope this isn't the first sign that I am a different person and people don't want to be around me.
Even though I wasn't invited to the event I still had a pretty good day...I went to the farmers market which I enjoyed and got some good exercise in. As well as some awesome peaches and had dinner with a friend and a friend of a friend which was really nice. I also was able to hang outside at the place I am staying...man I wish I had a backyard. Its always been a dream of mine to own a house with a beautiful yard, hope that dream comes true some day. After having dinner we ventured to 6 Friends Cafe where a benefit for the Padgett family was being held, it was very moving specially since I had the opportunity yesterday just to meet the Padgetts while visiting. Good stuff and I hope they raised lots of money.
Well that was kind of my day...here's hoping the feeling left out will get better as the weekend progresses.
No comments:
Post a Comment