Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 12th

Today I am finished dogsitting and catsitting until the next person asks, but I am excited to sleep in my own bed even though this couch is quiet comfortable and relaxing...do you think I could steal the couch without anyone noticing? That would be awesome. I've had the iPhone plugged up on speakers with the fan blowing and just relaxing, why can't everything just be like this. No worries in the world just relaxing and enjoying life. This was really what I needed and excited that I hopefully I get to see my friend today, but who knows...sometimes things don't work out.

5 years ago today I meet one of my good friends that has really changed my life. Its crazy that its been 5 years, but even more crazy to me that we are still friends. I mean shes a wonderful person but we are so different and at times it makes it hard, but its starting to get easier and hope it continues too. She pushed and pushed me to be a better person. Everyday we have knew challenges and she is one that helps me through things. Its amazing how one person can change my life. I hope we have many many more years to be friends and continue to grow, the longer we have know each other the stronger our friendship has gotten and the growth I have seen in myself.

No comments: