I am a person that hardly ever has dreams but lately it seems like I am having them constantly. They seem so real and makes me wonder if its some fear coming out in my dreams. I am really excited about the opportunities I have as of right now, but scared that maybe I am not ready to make such a big move in my life.
Am I maybe holding on to something that is never going to be there though?
What is it that is scaring me?
Is what scaring me legitimate?
Am I over thinking?
Are the dreams just dreams?
Is development what I really want to do?
Am I suppose to do more?
Is this really what I am suppose to do with my life?
So many questions yet no answers running through my head.
When I think of the word dream...I think of something I want to happen, like its my dream to do blank to have this happen whatever it might be.
So what is my dream?
I want to be great...I want to be someone that changes the world and I hope that the world is different because of who I am and things I do...it doesn't have to be a big change just something little will work for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment