things in life can change. Now I am probably jumping the gun, but its still exciting and to think that life can change instantly. I just interviewed yesterday with a job in Washington D.C. and I felt like we really hit it off, which was very exciting. Specially just feeling like I needed something to happen in my life. Well today I was contacted and asked for a face to face interview in D.C. I am super excited about the chance to go to D.C. and interview for the position but its scary too. Mainly because I think its a big step for them to ask me back. Am I ready for such a big change though? 8 hours and 34 minutes away from the current life I have now...but at least its still in driving distance.
I am super excited for the opportunity but really really excited that I have someone joining in my adventure to D.C. If I get the job great and I will really have to sit down and take the time to think about everything if not at least I will have had a fun adventure, right? In the end everything will work out the way its suppose to. It just seems so unreal but I am super excited about it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment