Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Friends

I seriously have the best friends out there, which also are lots of my co workers as well. These people amaze me every single day and help me grow. I have learned a lot in the last 5 years from these people and the support they have for me is amazing. They make work fun and manageable and my life a million times better.

This week I have spent lots of time with them and its been some of the highlights of my week. This week has been a little rough on me with just life and they have made things so much better just being around. They aren't doing anything fancy its just them spending time with me and keeping my spirits up. I mean all I have really done with them is run errands and have some food which really has been perfect and having some nice conversations.

It's been awesome but it makes the future hard.

No comments: