is kind of a scary thing, but it could also be a very good thing. I am excited about all kind of new opportunities in my life, but am starting to realize that maybe I am more attached to this place then I think I am. But is it the place or the people? And if its the people is that really a reason to stay? My relationships with people are really growing and I feel like they will always be with me no matter what/where I go. The ones that don't last then they aren't really meant to be right?
I think its hard to leave places, but today I am feeling like its a little harder than maybe even two days ago. I had such a great time yesterday with my friends and enjoyed every minute of it. From yard saling, wondering the streets, putt putt with a friend's family, and hitting the bars. I also enjoyed my day of relaxing today and ending it with a dinner and desserts with a friend. It was just a great weekend with some wonderful friends that makes me scared to leave a place that seems to familiar to me.
But who knows if I really will get something or not so I probably shouldn't jump to any conclusions. But I guess I am just having mixed feelings right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment