It's so weird how one day I can be fine and feeling good about things and the next I am a mess. I woke up this morning and just had a really hard time after having a pretty good Tuesday I was a little shocked about it. So I kind of just hung out and spent sometime away from everything, which was kind of nice until I headed back to work. Why can't i just take some time off just to take some time off? Why do people need to know everything? What is it about me that it makes people think its okay for them to say whatever they want and do whatever they want without considering maybe how I feel? Or is that really how they are with everyone?
Today I had someone ask me what my problem was this week because I've looked so horrible...ummm yeah it comes with the territory of feeling heartbroken and pretty much crying all the freaking time for the last 6ish days. If you don't know don't assume you know what is going on in people's life...you know when you assume you make an ass out of you and me...
How do I motivate myself to get to work everyday knowing there isn't a future here and feeling like there isn't and pretty much feeling useless and doing the most random things instead of feeling like I am getting something out of the work I am doing...its funny how things change so easily. I was told today that I just gotta keep taking it one day at a time...some will be ok, some will be bad, most will be challenging and hopefully some will still be good but that I will make it through it...I believe that its true, but its still hard and it definitely still hurts.
I think the emotions are still new to me and I am probably going through some stages of what is going on and processing things at different times. I am trying to keep positive with it all because things could be a lot worse and that this is just another bump the road for me...but if I keep strong and positive I will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Here's hoping that I can start controlling these emotions and hoping for brighter days.
No comments:
Post a Comment