Tonight I listened to an amazing story about my friend and about prayer that has truly touched me. It really gave me a real understanding of how powerful prayer can be. Also that sometimes prayer is all you got and you have to pray with all your heart and truly believe that your prayers will make a difference. I think she said to pray bold.
As I listened I found myself amazed and moved by what was being said. I realized just how crazy the incidents were and how prayer really did get her through them. The story that sticks out the most to me is a pillow that her church gave during one of the incidents. It was kind of a cool simple of laying it all down for God to take care of. I have always know that this person was very strong but tonight I realized just how strong my friend really is and how faithful she is, which has been something I have always known but not to the extent that I do now. It was truly inspiring behind able part of the process and having her feel like she could share this story to me. I find it amazing that she can tell her journey and show people that prayer does really work. She has helped me start thinking about my faith and prayer again, which I haven't been lately. Another step in growing and another step in growing our friendship.
No comments:
Post a Comment