So I had an interview yesterday and I think it went pretty well. I felt like it was a very easy conversation and would love to work for them. I think I have a lot to learn, but it feels good to know that people are interested in me and I have a chance, specially after feeling kind of down about things.
I loved learning about this university and what they would want me to do and how I could help them. It kind of has me excited again with the job process. I wasn't sure if it was really too soon for me because I just jump right into everything, but I think I like that I did and hopefully an opportunity comes up soon for me. This one sound really interesting in a small university in a nice town, but the waiting time of two weeks before I hear back may drive me a little nuts. I am so ready to start the next chapter in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment