Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A Day To Go Off
So for me today was another fabulous day but for everyone else in the office it was a day to go off. I may have heard more complaints then I have ever heard in one day today. Like I previously said there is this receptionist that just doesn't understand anything and can't do anything...well today she ust completely ticked everyone off. We had a patient that had an appointment at 8:30 that wasn't even seen until 11:30 because she didn't send his paperwork back to us to get him in...this is pretty horrible and yes we probably should have brought him back but we didnt know if he was suppose to be there or if he was just waiting on a relative since most people in Leitchfield are related to each other. So on of the MAs was really mad and went up and went off on the lady that is the receptionist. Then my uncle at lunch was so fed p with how things had been going all day with having patients constantly waiting and just basically being over booked and making us not able to do all the other things that go with the job he decided it was time for a heart to heart with her too. While my uncle was telling her things that needed to be fixed she began to blame another lady that worked in the office and that lady didn't take it and decided to have a heart to heart with her too...this lady really reminds me of a combination of 2 people in the office in Lexington and when I think about the two seperately and how they drive me crazy it lets me really relate to the workers here...I just hope that nobody really truly goes off, lose patients, etc. Hopefully tomorrow things will go better for us an nobody will be going off but I am pretty sure that everyone is so fed it that there is a really good chance that someone may snap tomorrow...I am ready to snap at her and I don't even know her very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment