Gosh I have fallen in love with the medical field and its really actually kind of sad becaue I am really torn on what I would like to do in the future. Each and everyday here brings new and fun adventures for me. I am constantly learning new things, seeing new things, and everyday I have interaction with new people and I love it! My uncle has been super nice to me and so has everyone else in the office but specially the patients...they understand that I am learning and don't mind being my test "dummy" and its supper awesome...because to learn I have to start somewhere and what better place to start but with nice patients that are telling you the same thing! Its truly amazing how great they have been to me...I couldn't ask for a better place to "start" my medical career, well if its what I want to do that is.
Even though I am having a great and wonderful time here helping and being a medical assistant I still have in mind the lovely wonderful job I have in Lexington still...gosh I love that job too. I love that everyday there it brings new adventures to me, learning new things, and able to get my hands in many new things. I feel like I have a knack for this job well I like to think I do atleast. I love that I am able to databse work, website design, brainless things like making packets, learning about fundraising, helping with events, and many more things. I really enjoy being able to problem solve things and seeing results directly. Of course I love the cause behind it all...I mean I haven't raised any money really for the cause but being able to help with getting endowments done , raising money for scholarship, and helping with events the Children's Hospital feels so meaningful. Gosh who freaking knows...
Maybe I will jsut be a medical assistant that volunteers to help in development on my spare time...or perhaps I will start with one job and then go to the next..part of me wishes I didn't come down here because I am so confused on what I should be going to school for in the fall now...but then again I am glad I did because what if being a MA is what I am here to do...gosh darn it!
No comments:
Post a Comment