Sunday, July 20, 2008
Sick
Being suck is a horrible thing to be, but being sick for the weekend when you had a full weekend plan might just be the worse thing ever. So I woke up Friday completely fine, except maybe a little exhausted from having both of my cousins in my bed...but it turned out that lack of sleep I had affected why I got sick. I woke up got the kids ready and made breakfast and went on to work. When I was at work I burped up some food, but I didn't think much about it because I have so many stomach problems and just figured I had just ate something that I shouldn't have and made a mental note not to eat that anymore, which I didn't plan to anyways because the first time was bad enough there was no need for a second time, talking about dinner that my aunt cook who really just can't cook but attempts to from time to time...I am going to have to say I will not be the test dummy for her again. So the day went on and I kept feeling worse and worse I threw up 2 times before like 10. After awhile I began to feel really hot and asked the other medical assistant and she said it was hot so then I figured it was just the place makeing me hot, but I was wrong because I ended up running at temperature of 101.2 which wasnt bad and I wans't for certain if it was right..well about a hour later or so the daycare calls and tells us my cousin Cooper has been given medicine and taken tempeature twice and now has a 104.1 temperature and that we need to pick him up. So I go and pick him up and play with them until the end of the day all while I was probably catching the virus or making the virus worse for me me. We get off work and we go get some BBQ and we go home and eat and at this point I feel better just a little headache. So I eat and then about 30 minutes after lunch we decide that its nap time so we all go nap and again I have both kids with me in the bed...so we fall asleep. Cooper wakes up because he's feeling sick again and my uncle takes care of him. I go downstairs for a bit and thats when it hits me that I am really sick. I begin to throw up and I get my temperature checked and its 104.6 and at that point my aunt makes me get in a ice cold bath that helped lower my fever but made my body freezing cold...so then I am told to sweat out my fever so I go and put on 2 pairs of pants, 3 t-shirts, and get 3 blanks and begin the night of sweating it out. That night I slept and sweated...around 5 I wake up and get ready to head to KY which wasn't the smartest ideas I have ever had but I had made a commitment to volunteer at an event and I was going to do it...but boy was I wrong, I only last 1.5 hours and I felt/feel awful about it, but I know that they know I would have stayed if I could, well I hope they know that. Then I ended up at home around 1 and slept until about 10 and went back to good ole Frankfort and then I headed back to good ole Leithchfield. I am currently still feeling bad but can tell I am at the up swing of things. I also ended up sleep all through that night. I just headed back to Leitchfield before I got any sicker and couldn't drive. I also want to thank everyone that checked up on me this weekend, it was great to know I had some real family around that was willing to call and check up on me and offer any kind of help. Thanks! Talk to you soon, its getitng late and I am sure I am not making sense anymore and probably needing to head on to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment