Thursday, July 17, 2008
Gifts
I am completely amazed with the amount of gifts my uncle gets in his office. Most of you all are probably like why are you amazed since his a doctor and there are drug reps and we all know drug reps give away free things. But to be honest with you I thought that drug reps really just gave away pens, stickers, and calendar things for your desk, but I was wrong...well atleast for Leitchfield. In my four days here I have seen 6 drug reps come to my uncles. On Monday there were three that came in the first one was really nice except he seemed pretty obsessive about my uncle he kept leaving notes for him since he was busy, but he was pretty cool. I got a couple pens from him, some pads of paper, and a stapler. Then a few minutes later a drug rep comes in and he gives us a clock, pens, and some mouse pads. Then sometime after lunch another guy comes in and we get some tongue depressors and a container for them, pens, sharpies, and a clock pen/pencil holder. I am already like wow this is awesome. Well then on Wednesday I believe a patient drops off a case of lifesave hard candies for us, which is a little weird but really awesome too! Then I think the same day some paitent brought a box of tomatoes for my uncle...they looked yummy but I don't care too much for tomatoes so it wasn't that great of a gift for me but the other folks in the office really love it. Then today the other drug reps came and the first lady left us some gloves, so anitbacteria stuff, and thermost travel mug that was uniquely shaped. Then the next guy left us some lanyard pens and paper...his wasn't that cool.....then we had a guy taht left us a bag of Reese's Cups, pens, paper, and hand lotion...I mean its amazing to me what kind of things are given to my uncle....if you like free stuff maybe you should work in a doctors office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment