Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sofa King We Todd it Day

Gosh...today was such a horirble day in the since of craziness that is has been going on at the workplace. There is this crazy lady at my uncle's medical office and she just drives everyone crazy. Most of you all know me and know my history when it comes to jobs and you remember when I was working for AG and my boss and I didn't get along because hse basically treated me like I was a complete idiot? Well that how this lady treats me...but I got something to tell her my little pinky has more knowledge then she does at this point...okay maybe that was a little extreme but honestly she's been here for 2.5 years and I have been working here for 4 days and I think I know more then she does and I have actually got my job down. I may not be the best at the job but I can do it and do it as good as the next person probably. I am able to do everything that all the other medical assistance can do, but honestly she can't even answer the phone and schedule people in an orderly manner...come on that just ridiculous! I swear that this lady is a combination of two people that woerk in Lexington with me and it has to be the two worse people to be a combination of people really...I mean I promise I am not an idiot and I absolutely HATE when people talk down to me...yes I may be young but I pick up things pretty freaking easily and I think I have a lot of talent in me. Then she makes me run around and do bs work like walk things back to the back of the office...last time I checked thats not really waht I am suppose to do...be someones legs...I am considering asking her if she has legs of her own because I don't ever see her get out of her own seat and its getting old...I don't mind helping people out at all and you all know that...gosh I would bend over backward for just about anyone and you all know I am not lazy its just the point of it...besides me feeling all these feeling everyone in the office is starting to feel the same way...my uncle is extremely tired now-a-days because he is having to see about 30 patients a day without any kind of break and then we have patients taht are having to wait because the scheduler can't actually schedule appointments like she is suppose to...okay so this does sound like alot of complaining and it really is but I figure its better to put a smile on my face here towards her and just complain about it on here to you all to vent out my feelings. UGH!

No comments: