Wednesday, July 30, 2008
People That Talk to Themselves
constantly really get on my nerves....I am sure there are people that you can think of that talk to themselves that get opn your nerves and some that you can think of that do but don't get on your nerves....I think talking to yourself sometime isn't a bad thing but if your like the receptionist that works here and talks to yourself about EVERYTHING then I think thats an issue. The last several days I will be in the office and she will be in the kitchen in the mornings and just talk to herself about everything...for example this morning she walked in and goes to the ktichen and say o what do we have here, should I eat this, is this mine, who did the dishes, let me put them away, that still dirty, gosh there is a lot in these cabinets, I can't believe how much stuff we store back here...and I am like what the heck is wrong with her. I mean I know we all probably think these things in our head but do we all say them out loud...shes the type of person that really does say whatever is on her mind even at the most inapproriate times...I kind of think that she doesn't know how to think in her head so she is doing thinking out loud. Another thing that really gets on my nerves is when people wear too much perfume/cologne and this same lady wears so much that is overwhelming and chokes me up. The funny thing is she tells the patients that they don't need to wear perfume/cologne into the office because she thinks that its too overwhelming when they do...but then she does it herself...which is another trait I don't like (hypocrites)...I think if you tell someone not to do something then you better not do it yourself...and the very last thing that I really don't like is that she laughs at everything and anything...its like everytime she opens her mouth she's going to laugh...it will be ssomething like good morning and she will go into a hysterical laugh...and so now its just really annoying that everything she says and do is funny....I think that all these things drive me crazy because of past experiences with individuals that all had one of these traits at some point in time and that person drove me crazy or gave me a bad impression...so to have them all in one person just really gets under my skin...but I only have 3.5 weeks left to deal with it...well I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment