Again I am laying in bed unable to sleep...I had a great evening with good food, great company, amazing and funny conversation. It was nice to sit back and relax at the apartment for the second time this week. Its fun going out to eat and bars and stuff, but its just not the same as sitting around chatting and talking and just being goofy.
Tuesday I made dinner and we roasted marshmellows for some Smores. We also had some great conversations while cooking, cleaning, eating, roasting, and just hanging out by the pool. Specially after a rough day...but sitting here now I can't even remember really why it was so rough because I had such a great ending to the day it didn't matter. Its really great to have someone in my life that can make a crappy day one that I forget and jsut remember the good stuff about that day.
Yesterday I had a few people over and made burgers, they had drinks and I had dessert. It started off with some venting, which doesn't hurt anyone and it proceed to talk about random things in our lifes. I love that we can just sit around and just chat about stupid stuff, serious stuff, and just be goofy all at the same time. If you can only imagine sitting around talking about Disney Princess and which one we like the most.
So I probably really have no reason not be sleeping because I have had 2 great nights with friends and plenty of time to talk things out with people, but for some reason I am struggling. I have a horrible headache right now and some chest pains and not sure what is going on. When I close my eyes I see all these weird things and its liek my eyes are all fuzzy and that I am watching liek tv when the cable goes out and its just all these really weird things. Not sure what to think about it. Maybe the stress is really getting to me and I just don't even know about it. I dunno what to think or what to do really. Maybe this blogging will help and I will fall back to sleep...I do feel my eyes getting heavy so maybe this has helped...off to bed perhaps...hope I wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment