Sorry I have been a slacker this week but hopefully this can help recap it all.
Monday I did my first treadmill workout. Then did some grocery shopping with my buddy and then prepped for a birthday breakfast!!!
Tuesday we had a good birthday breakfast and then the day went by pretty quickly. I had a little workout and then had some dinner with my friend on my little patio.
Wednesday I woke up with the worse headache ever and pretty much just laid on the couch all night...quiet exciting right? I did get a visit and some allergy medicine.
Thursday I had a pretty day at work and then we celebrated a leaving of a coworker, which was good and relaxing. I think spent time with the "bf" and really enjoyed just chatting with him and having fun, like we always do. I love spending time with him, whenever I have a bad day it just make me feel good.
Today who knows what I am going to get into, I know that I will be going to work and hoping to hang out some tonight. I also have a fun surprise planned out kind of. So here is to a great day. I'll be back later today or over the weekend. Got some things on my mind I'd like to type out and some random questions to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment