Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wonder

Do you ever wonder that you did something that may be inappropriate because of lack of response? I did a few things this past week and got lack of response to either and now I'm questioning if I should have done it or not. I don't feel like what I did was bad so I prob shouldn't feel like I did anything really wrong but the not knowing is kind of annoying I guess. So my mind is wandering about if I should have or shouldn't have but I feel okay about it and that what I did wasn't wrong so I probably shouldn't worry about it right? Things are still good and that's really all that matters I would say...yeah that's all that matters. Think it should be time to put away the phone in head to bed after an awesome day! Will blog about that later today perhaps after I watch the USA women dominate in the final!!! USA! USA! USA!

No comments: