Saturday, July 9, 2011
Doing some good...
Well I attempted to do some good, but not sure I really did. But I did try to do good. I participated in Habitat for Humanity today. It was great and a lot of fun. I highly suggest that you do it if you can. I worked on the Good Health Build where a house was being built for a lady at Good Samaritan. I also picked up food for all the workers, which was an added benefit to thank the people working on this house for an employer for my employee. I really would like to try to do more around hte community and after today its really getting me motivated to do more. Why not spend some time helping others? So many people help me and change my life so why can't I spend some time helping others and hopefully change their lives some how? Even if its just spending one day hammering in some nails...remember the little things mean more in the long run then the big things. So I am hoping to get more involved in the community, send me some ways to help and I will ponder it. If you need somoene to help in a project let me know, always willing to try something onces. Enjoy a few pictures my friend took while we are out there. Don't make fun of me too much for my hard hat...






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment