Is it really smart to live by things happen for a reason?
Why is it when I am being optimistic everyone seems to be pessimistic?
Why is it when I have a bad day everyone seems to make it into a bigger deal than it really is?
When is it okay to let your feelings out even if they may hurt someone else?
Where has all my patience gone?
Am I ever going to feel like myself again?
When will I really put my guard down?
At what point in my life will I stop pushing away?
When will these mix feelings go away?
Is everything around me moving but me?
Is life for everyone moving but mines at a standstill?
Where the last sixish years of my life a waste?
When will I stop letting myself get in my own way?
Is this all that I will ever be?
Am I really the person I think I am?
Am I what others say I am?
Is this person I am a fake?
Will I ever feel good enough?
Is it better to have a job or hurt people?
Does not going to church make me a bad person?
Can I be a Christian and not go to church?
Will I ever find my way with God?
Is it okay to hurt people to get where you want to get?
Is it okay to hold yourself to a standard higher than most?
Is it okay to hold others to standards?
Am I a good person?
Am I a good friend?
Will I ever understand all that has happened?
Will I ever really get past my past?
What does the future hold for me?
Am I naive to have believed there was a job for me?
Why do so many people talk a big game?
There are so many sayers in the world, but where are all the doers?
At what point will I realize it has to be about myself first?
Will I ever really put myself first in this world?
Why should I put myself out there when I know I will get hurt?
Do I really know that I am going to be hurt?
Why trust others when I am not even sure I trust myself?
Gosh so many things running through my head right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment