Friday, July 15, 2011

Sleepless nights

So I have been struggling to sleep again...I am not really sure why..I am totally exhausted and head to bed at a pretty decent hour, but still I find myself up late just laying around. I think its a good chance that it has to do with all the stuff on my mind. I've been trying to talk about random things before bed to get my mind off of all the craziness, but still seems to have a really hard time with keeping my mind off of things.

I guess in reality I am scared of whats going on healthwise...What if something really is wrong with me? What if I waited to long to fix whatever I have going on with me? I just don't know how I feel about it at all. Could the keeping it all in be causing the most problems? Ugh I just don't know.

No comments: