Monday, July 18, 2011

Relaxation

So I've been going through a hard time lately...scared about health stuff and a little aggravated with work stuff so it's been a little tough for me to sit back and relax. The last few days though it's actually been what I have been doing minus a few moments. I'm starting to learn that the worrying and stressing about things aren't even things I can fix and so I shouldn't worry about them. It's also been helpful just having relaxing days and specially relaxing nights and perhaps just changing my attitude some about where I am. Saturday was really nice, fun and relaxing except maybe when it came to picking dinner. This was my Cincinnati day I mentioned a few days ago. It was a nice drive up with good conversation, great shopping and experiencing a new side of my friend and exploring a new me as well, and then followed a baseball game. All the things we did were wonderful and not much problems for any of them which means not much stress. I really enjoyed just how easy things were and how comfortable I felt just being myself no matter what. I loved the conversations of just getting to know different parts of each other that we have never tapped into. It's just a great feeling that we spent all day together and survived. It probably made us stronger specially since we both don't care to shop that much. But it was fun and we learned so much...I think!

Then tonight I just had a nice relaxing dinner on a porch with fabulous company that kept me entertained the whole time. It was nice to feel like I belonged and to have a cooked meal with others. And the conversation during and the end made the night relaxing and good. It's nice to have people like this in my life that do small things and understand needs. I've been very lucky to have a person to help me go through this all and walk me through things. It's just been relaxing and I've enjoyed it so much specially knowing where we've been and how far we've come. Blessed for sure!

No comments: