Today has been a crazy day but a pretty fun one. This morning was a pretty busy day at work and it followed by working an event so it was a pretty busy day. The best part of the day though was when Harrelson came by work to stuff goodie bags for kids at Indian Summer Camp. He really truly is such an amazing guy! He was cracking me up while putting together these bags and such a modest guy as well which makes thing better I think. I also loved that my friend was able to join in the fun and get to hang out with him. I can remember three years ago when he came to UK and how my friend thought he was awesome. And perhaps maybe a little crush on him as well to I'm hanging out with him now. So unreal but so awesome too. I love all the things that he is doing for the community I wish I could do more or was somebody like him to make a difference. I'm so glad I can help him in small was brightening up kids days.
It's so unreal the people I have meet and just how fortunate I have been. I'm always excited for the opportunities I'm given.
Like tonight I was given a chance to work an event and even though it was a crazy disorganized event it was great to see people I don't see often and to get to meet people I would probably never meet. They always say it's who you know....I'm lucky that I know some crazy amazing people.
No comments:
Post a Comment